November 23, 2020
Nasty tricks landlords are playing to avoid the eviction moratorium.
Decorating ideas that make you go “WHY???”
What a vaccine could mean for real estate – I definitely do not agree with all the suppositions.
Seattle is very competitive – nationwide 42% of homes sold in less than 2 weeks.
Come on down to Georgia – top 10 suburbs where you get the biggest bang for your dollar
Smart plugs – who’s using them and how are you using them?
Often times we are not grateful for our experiences – and we know if we’d get out of that “I’m Upset” thought pattern we might become more productions – here are some great questions to spark you or your companions into gratitude:
- What am I grateful for in my life right now? Why?
- What blessings does this season offer in my life?
- What situation is offering me the opportunity to handle it gracefully?
- What has surprised me lately?
- What makes me hopeful?
- When I consider a difficult situation and the impact it had on me, can I identify an aspect of the situation (or impact) that I can feel grateful about?
- Who inspires me? How?
- What unexpected things have brought me gratitude?
- What challenging situations have brought out the best in me?
- Who might I be wrong about?
- What act of kindness did I notice or experience today?
- How might I show appreciation for the people in my life?
- What can I commit to not taking for granted from this moment forward?
|Your Coaching Matters Supports Agents and Brokers to
Elevate the Professionalism of Real Estate.
If you are not a member, will you join us at